Friday, May 18, 2012

Long week @ jingerbread ranch.....

Seems like all we did last week was run to town every day! We live right in-between two towns and they are 17+ miles each way. Three yearly check-ups for my sig/other plus follow-ups on some added testing. Everything came out ok, just needed to add more of a couple supplements he's already taking.

Needless to say, I got zero sewing done! The wallhanging I'm quilting on is still under the needle. I've spent my free moments the last few days going through books and magazines picking out a scrappy quilt to make. I've got to do something with all these scraps! Well, I managed to find more than a few patterns, so now I need to choose one...maybe I can work on more than one at a time...most contain four or nine-patches, and I could just sit and feed them through the machine all day...hmmmm...maybe...

BUT...I've still got my two wallhangings to finish first!The one with the pink posies is still hanging on my design wall, and the one under the needle ain't getting done while I'm sitting here! I've got most of the SID done, next will be the fancy work, which means simple fancy work for me. Maybe just some curliques around the border...hmmmm...maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Show me pics of your projects!! I am trying to get rid of scraps too, and have started a leader/ender quilt. I need all the ideas I can get, lol.

    ReplyDelete