Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday @ jingerbread ranch

Well, I think this is a first! Two days of posting in the same month! I know sometimes it only takes a minute to post, but to find that minute sometimes seems impossible. This morning we got up early and headed into town for an early dr. appt., went to breakfast, stopped to visit some close friends, hardware store for a part, post office, feed store, and then home! Whew! I'm ready for my nap!
I did do some sewing yesterday, and am proud of myself for getting this far. I'm not a fan of borders, and this project had FOUR!!! It did turn out nice. This wallhanging is a pattern from Nancy Mahoney, and was featured in the Fons & Porter Love of Quilting magazine March/April 2006 issue. I've had the fabric that long! Told you I was way behind in my UFO's!!! Anyway, I just fell in love with it, and wanted to do something with 30's fabrics, so here it is...
I still need to make a backing for it...I'm using up the leftover yardage from the front and white muslin.

1 comment: