Sunday, April 29, 2012

Well, I finally got brave enough to go to my blog...7 months(!!) have gone by since my last post!!! Thank you Wilma, from Wilma's World for not kicking me off your blog list...I'm hopeful I can move up from the bottom!
I'm not going to try to play catch up for the last 7 months as I try not to live or dwell in the past. I thought spring had arrived here in the mountains, but I woke up on Thursday to 1.5 inches of snow...how pretty!! Of course, it's melted now, but the cold temps have lingered.
I've been trying to start finishing up some older projects that I put together last year. I've got one down to the binding, and one hanging here on my design wall to layer. A lot of these will be guinea pigs for practicing my free-motion quilting...nothing fancy...I'm still trying to get meandering down! Most are scrap quilts, and the better ones I will take my time marking and sewing S-L-O-W-L-Y. Practice makes almost perfect in my quilting world!

1 comment: