Monday, January 3, 2011

QUIET DAY

Another quiet day here at the ranch...I put up a picture for my "only"(lol) quilter friend, Wilma, and will add some as I go along. The picture is of our meadow last week when we had a snowstorm. It's still cold here...in the 20's, but no new snow has fallen the last few days.
I spent most of my day just shuffling things around in my new sewing room as I just threw things in drawers and cupboards when we finished it in July. There are still a few things that need to be done...switchplates to be switched out to white, moldings and floor boards to be painted, and a foam pillow to be covered for my bench seat. I'm having a darn good time in my room!!! I'll post some pictures later, Wilma, although you've already seen them! lol. Patty and Roma, too! Ah, my faithful followers!

Another day......

No comments:

Post a Comment