Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Evening at jingerbread ranch

I changed my template on the header, and it seemed to have centered my blog name. Thanks for the help, Wilma and Patty. Just learning the ropes here, and hope to add a lot more to my blog page as I go along.
Tomorrow I will be working at the Chic Shack. It is a small consignment shop in Whitehall that features some pretty talented ladies. The owner gave me about 50+ pounds of fabric and scraps so I told her I would put in a few days of work for her. I love going there, and can spend hours just looking at the items the ladies have crafted. The owner makes aprons (hence the scraps), and other small fabric items. Some of the other products are: pottery, rugs, totes and purses, candles, home decor items, re-purposed household items, mosaics, magnet cards, antiques, furniture, and its all packed into a 3 room cottage! Very well organized I might add. The owners DIL who is also a consignor does all the arranging, and is very good at it! I will take some pictures tomorrow and show you what I'm talking about.
Going to make it an early night....

No comments:

Post a Comment